Saturday, 12 October 2013

The Halloween Decorations are up!! "Halloween Creep Tales!" (2013) Teaser Trailer! (October 2013)

Happy Halloween... The decs are up!
I hope you are all having a spooky safe October, my decorations are up and are yours? Below is the teaser trailer for my new Youtube Halloween Horror Anthology: Halloween Creepy Tales (2013). It was put together by myself and other online friends for everyone to enjoy. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to HIT LIKE on the Youtube video and share to all those that are into horror upon this scary season. Enjoy, peace out...

The Crimson Creeper has some "Spooky Tales" to tell you!
Don't forget to subscribe to me on Youtube, HERE. I do reviews and updates on a regular basis. Please, leave a comment and click THUMBS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment