Thursday, 17 October 2013

UPDATE: Sorry for the Lack of Updates...Halloween Creep Tales/Dvds/Wrestling with Disater! (October 2013)

It's been a busy one this October with the putting together of Halloween Creep Tales (2013), but it's coming! I've added more films with the help of others, so please just bare with me and I hope you like the finished result hopefully next week! I would like to thank everyone that helped out and the time they spent on their films to make this happen... THANK YOU!

In the mean time, I have been catching up with Kaiju and horror movies in between editing and sorting the production. Also, please check out my LIKE PAGE on facebook, too.

For wrestling fans out there, check out the Kickstarter for Wrestling with Disaster - a new documentary on the sports entertainment and showing the true-life side to grappling. You can check out their facebook page, HERE. The film is directed by Anthony R Bruno Jr. It is also being producer by actress Debra Lamb.


Wrestling with Disaster - now on Kickstarter!

2 comments: