Tuesday, 16 September 2014

I Hate Anxiety!! (September 2014)

Be the best you... ever!! Stay Positive in 2014 and beyond!

Anxiety is horrible!! I suffer from my health through bad dieting and being out of breath from smoking! However, in the recent weeks I have cut down to lighter cigarettes and started eating healthier when my mum started making salads for tea. I decided to join the gym - even though it is early days yet and decided to be honest and write about the positive lifestyle changes.

There is weight I wanna lose or shape up in time, but social anxiety can get the better of me, so this is hard! I will keep trying and all I feel I have is the gym to pull me through my dead weight depression from through the years. I know it is going to be hard, but the gym can help my head and yours, too if you suffer like me. The only fears I have are society and public places where we see a troubled Britain. Cheeky kids, drugs, violence, sexism, racism, etc. This is turning into a deep blog entry, but please be positive and love each other and yourself the best you can to be a better YOU in 2014 and beyond.


2 comments:

  1. I got into terrible shape a couple of years ago and started going to the gym and also boxing. It really helped but I've kinda let myself slip again now. Need to break the lazy barrier and overcome the fitness fail...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sean!! You keep going pal.. we'll beat this!! \m/

      Delete