Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Interview: The Evil Twins and their Vampire Horror Short Film! (June 2015)

The Evil Twins: Missy Poison (left) & Luna Wolf.
You've heard of the tWISTED tWINS! Now, behold, Women in Horror: The Evil Twins - Luna Wolf & Missy Poison. They have been in photography for a decade each and are making a Vampire horror film: Please see their Indiegogo, HERE - Vampire Coven! Visit their website, HERE. I think it's safe to say that these "EVIL TWINS" are definitely BIG horror fans of the genre! Missy is also raising for Cancer Research, HERE.

Please, Introduce yourselves...
LW: Hi, I'm Luna Wolf, I've been a Photographer for more than 10 years, I moved into Modelling when I moved to London where I met my evil accomplice Priscilla. Together we create truly gory imagery inspired by our favorite horror movies. I have also stepped behind and in front the camera to film some really great film projects. 

What can you tell me about your upcoming Vampire Indie film?
LW: Priscilla and I have teamed up with Phantom Studios to film a vampire horror short. I have written the script myself and I will be heading up the production from start to finish. I will be hiring professionals in the business to help us with this project. We have the indiegogo for this to help me with the costs for the travel for cast and crew. The film itself will be based on Priscilla's vampire character and the whole film will be based around her vampire coven and her love for a certain game. I cannot tell you any more than this though you will have to wait and see.

What influenced you to make a short horror feature?
LW: I have always been into film making from a very young age and I have produced some creepy mock-umentaries based on tv shows such as most haunted. I love anything horror and will help out on any project providing there is an original story. 

What are your favorite horror movies?
LW: My favorite horror movies include Interview with a Vampire, House on Haunted Hill, Pan's Labyrinth, REC and many more, I also cannot get enough of the TV program Penny Dreadful!

Who or what are your favorite horror characters?
LW: I love werewolves and vampires, but any strong female role I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment