Sunday, 29 November 2015

Night Out in Nottingham/Ash Vs Evil Dead: Review (November 2015)


Friday night was party night in Nottingham, UK. Ian "Jaymz" Matthews, Steven Chamberlain and myself went into town on a pub night out (see above)!! It was a great night out seeing old familiar faces! The previous night, I got to check out, after a long wait, the first episode of Ash Vs Evil Dead (2015) - see video, below.


I enjoyed Ash Vs ED - episode One, we are just awaiting a UK release date for the series here in the UK. It is currently on Starz, USA. Thanks to Ian and Steve for a great night out, too!! Matthews also played a zombie in Tom Wadlow's Wasteland (2015).

Ian and Myself - he played a zombie in Wasteland (2015).
Thanks again for the support, guys! Don't forget to subscribe on Youtube - HERE. My official website can be found, HERE. Follow me on Twitter - HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment