Saturday, 31 December 2016

2016: End of Year Blog by John H Shelton! (December 2016)


What has 2016 taught us? Well, we've gained and sadly lost in 2016. A lot of famous faces passed away including David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Keith Emerson and Carrie Fisher to name only a few! I don't want this final entry of the year to sound too down-beat, but we must respect loved ones and what we want out of life for the future. I've made a few short films (see below) with the help and talents of others this year, as well.

The films I wanna see next year are Kong: Skull Island (2017) & Stephen King's IT (2017). Entertainment galore!! The vlogs, blogs and creative stuff will continue into next year, of course! This year I also got to see Shin Godzilla (2016) - See, HERE.

Subscribe to me on Youtube, too - See, HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment