Thursday, 18 May 2017

Esme RoxXx... Gender Dysphoria? (May 2017)

I am ESME ROXXX
Sorry about the lack of updates, guys! I haven't been my usual blogging self but now I'm back... for the moment! I have come to the revolution that I actually Trans-gendered like I always thought in the last ten years. My GP said that I did have a form of Gender Dysphoria in-which I all ready did my research. I suffer from depression, too and the anxiety is what I want to be set free from! I have had unwanted suicidal thoughts and now it's time to go forward! I am Esme RoxXx deep down and she wants to play. I hope this all makes sense as it should soon.

I have suffered for a long time now, since I lost my job in 2007. That was ten years ago! I wish I'd of said something sooner, but I didn't know until the GP put my antidepressants up to figure out who I was? I am looking into Therapy in the the very near future, too... Take Cares x


No comments:

Post a Comment